Thursday, April 26, 2007

Kimmelisms
Jimmy Kimmel guest hosted today while Adam was in New York. I decided I won't be sharing any highlights of the show. I like Jimmy, I thought he did a fine enough job, it just feels like I'd be cheating on my man. At least with this blog in such the early stages. Maybe next time.

Meanwhile Adam vs. Stern 2 was taking place in the ol' NYC, and according to many message boarders monstrous hilarity ensued. Here's my favorite part of the segment summary, complete with a Kimmel tie-in (Thanks to MarksFriggin.com):

Howard asked Adam if Danny has threatened to kick his ass and if he thinks he could beat him. Adam said he thinks that he could beat Danny. He said Danny can't lift his foot off the ground because he wears those skin-tight women's jeans with the cowboy boots. He said he has to carry Danny up the stairs every morning. Howard asked Adam if Jimmy Kimmel is still producing his show. Adam laughed and said that Jimmy gets paid a million bucks a year to insult him. He said his title should be ''Insultant'' and not Consultant.