Thursday, May 17, 2007

Quotes Of The Day

"I feel like Buffalo would be a good place to go if you were fat. It's not called Skinnyburg, it's Buffalo... it's not Waifville, it's Buffalo. I would put on fifty pounds just going to Buffalo just because I lived in a town named after a huge bison."

A rapper guy called in and said he wanted to go to Danny's bachelor party so he could have access to the "overflow" of women, aka the unlucky hordes of chicks that would be rejected and not get to become the next Mrs. Bonaduce.

Adam: And by the way, I know this is the guy from The Man Show and I've made my living off of misogyny, but I don't really appreciate the term "overflow". I would prefer to think of them as human beings and sloppy seconds."

New Nickname For T's V that sprung up in the middle of the news: 'Tard Prison.


Recommendations:
[1] Teresa's Date Report-- She went out with Suitor #1 from yesterday's show, and despite saying otherwise doesn't seem so thrilled at the prospect of a 2nd go-round. Crank Yankers calls kicks the segment off (Wanda Sykes + a replay of Dave Chappelle's awesome call, although he ain't the reason why).

Caller: T, you are a type 'B' personality, you need a type 'A' personality to balance you out. Danny is a type 'A plus' personality...
Adam: So far I get 'A'-hole and 'B'itch.

[2] Lisa Lampanelli Interview-- The Queen Of Mean calls in and everyone argues up a strong case against personal happiness and fulfillment.

[3] Deborah Norville Interview-- Chosen because of another old Crank Yanker moment that begins the segment, Birchim trying to land a security guard gig.