Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Quote Of The Day
Adam began the day by telling everybody he has to lose some pounds put on during his European jaunt for an upcoming photo shoot. And oh yeah, if anyone wants it, for some reason there's a pie in the station's fridge.

"If I was outdoors when I announced I was on a diet, I would be crushed by a canned ham."


Today's Selected Audio:
[1] Diet Sabatoge-- Adam's mastered The Secret, in reverse. Also some good chat on parenting, steparenting, and child care. Don't ask me where the segue was.
[2] Character Development-- Adam puts his guru hat on.
[3] Deal Breakers-- Callers call in to share wacky stories about things that made them strongly reconsider why they were in a relationship with their significant other.
[4] Rich Man, Poor Man-- Not my favorite bit, but even I must admit there are some startling similarities between the lifestyles of the very rich and very poor. Parts 1 and 2.