Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Quote Of The Day: The Second Worst Call A Parent Could Get
Poor Pre-op Board Op Bill...

"...whose Dad was not pleased when on National Coming Out Day we said you need to call your Dad and say you're gay, and he said, 'My Dad already knows I'm gay', and I said, 'Call him and tell him you're gayer.'"

I'm skipping now, Pa. Do you like my new lisp?


Stuff:

[1] Dana Gould-- the standup comedian and writer of The Simpsons chewed some fat. I prefer Part 2 but here's Part 1 as well.

[2] News Segment 1-- Begins with Adam musing about why it would be so much better if rabbits flew than birds.

[3] Crazy Hat-- Adam talks about how his brother-in-law is schizophrenic, and you wouldn't know it at all... except for the crazy hat he wears.

[4] Reverse Gaywalking-- Instead of having Board Op Bill quiz gay folk on straight guy knowledge, this time they flipped it. Woohoo, I totally failed!

[5] Ant-- The most flamboyant gay guy on television stops by to promote Last Comic Standing and Celebrity Fit Club.

[6] Teresa's New Dude-- Ant sticks around to listen to T's love life getting updated and discussed.

[7] Bonaduce vs. Shapiro Recap-- Danny beat that senior citizen good. Parts 1 and 2.