Friday, June 1, 2007

Quote Of The Day
While Adam and Danny did a little exhibition sparring during his bachelor party, Survivor's "Eye Of The Tiger" from Rocky III played in the backround. As T did the color commentary for the club crowd she let them know she had "the eye of the cougar".

Heh. I hear a song parody coming on.

Danny ended up not doing the tranny, at least not during the show. Some sick part of me was a little disappointed. Call it my inner Stern fan I guess... while I was never a big fan of most of his over-the-top filthy hijinks, I guess I kind of miss em a bit.


Next week I don't believe I'm going to be here. We're disassembling my grandmother's apartment and we'll have early start times. I won't have access to the show mp3s, alas.

Might be a good thing. As you can imagine my heart isn't really into this at the moment and it probably shows.

Heck, I don't know if I'll even be back.