Thursday, July 19, 2007

Quote Of The Day
Actually it's a quote from yesterday that I would've used hadn't I forgot about it, but he repeated it on today's show as well, so.

After interviewing To Catch A Predator host Chris Hansen, Adam revealed how he avoids being caught on the show when he's out hunting for young, young stuff.

"Before I go into any house when I meet any chick on the internet, I do this ploy now, I probably shouldn't talk about it... I do a little thing called Candy-Gram For Chris Hansen. I send a guy to the house ten minutes before I get there... and when I see him come to the door and sign for it, I just keep driving."


Today's Selected Audio:
[1] News Segment 1-- Contains probably the most complete version I've heard of one of Adam's favorite rant topics.
[2] To Catch A Predator Recap-- A breakdown of last night's episode, with Norm McDonald. He's pro-predator.
[3] Norm MacDonald-- Parts 1 and 2.
[4] Stalker Natalie's Tattoo-- Adam's stalker wants to get his autograph tattooed on her stomach. Parts 1 and 2.
[5] Ron Jeremy And Dennis Hoff-- Stop by to promote their show about a whorehouse.
[6] John Leguizamo-- Calls to talk about his new series on Spike, Kill Point.