Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Quote Of The Day
For the first news segment Teresa related how Sprint was "firing" a batch of their customers because they're more trouble than they're worth, because they're always on the customer service line complaining about something. Adam hoped that when all those people read that sianora letter in the mail that they would wonder who else in their life may possibly feel the same.

"Other people think about a utopia... 'Hey, I'm gonna create a Disney-esque village that's free of crime, where the streets are always clean...' I don't think that way. I think of a neighborhood where all the pains in the asses that have lived around me over the years are forced to live next to each other and destroy each other. I want the C who lived next to me in my first house to move next to the D that currently lives next to me...find out what it's like to live next to YOU."


Today's Selected Audio:
[1] What Can't Adam Complain About-- The ultimate Sprint customer reenters the dojo to fend off more callers' attempts to stump Adam's almighty whining. When his kids finally scream themselves out and take a nap? Butterflies? Opposable thumbs? Amateurs.
[2] Bed Wetters-- Adam and Teresa talk about times they've stayed over at boyfriend/girlfriend's places and...accidentally wet the bed? Yeah, you'd think alcohol would be involved...
[3] Kevin Pereira!-- Oh how I've missed the G4 channel ever since it was yanked out of my cable a few months ago. The host of Attack Of The Show comes in to talk about the iPhone, other technological doodads, and E3. Great, but why couldn't he have brought along Olivia Munn? Parts 1 and 2.
[4] Richard Rawlings-- Cannonball Run record holder stops by to talk about how he went from the Atlantic to the Pacific in just under 32 hours. Parts 1 and 2.
[5] Kari Kimmel and Tamara Witmer of the LA Motorcycle Show-- Godawful interview about motorcycles with two chicks who know nothing about motorcycles.